Words Around the Block
- Jane Jacobs at 100: Ideas That Live On
- A Microhouse House
- Better Together: Small House Living Thrives in a Community
- Pocket Neighborhoods for Special Niches
- Messy and Complicated, or Nourishing and Supportive?
- Cohousing vs Pocket Neighborhoods – What’s the Difference?
- A Camp for Life-Long Children
- 10 Ways to Create Community Where You Live
- The Good Porch
- Not Just Cute Cottages
Category Archives: Retirement Living
Continuing the small house thread from our last post, we’ve been brainstorming into how tiny houses (< 350 SF) may be a viable housing option. Rather than being low-profile ‘outlaw’ houses, lets bring them into the neighborhood. Let them stand … Continue reading