Words Around the Block
- Jane Jacobs at 100: Ideas That Live On
- A 4-Micro-Unit House
- Better Together: Small House Living Thrives in a Community
- Pocket Neighborhoods for Special Niches
- Messy and Complicated, or Nourishing and Supportive?
- Cohousing vs Pocket Neighborhoods – What’s the Difference?
- A Camp for Life-Long Children
- 10 Ways to Create Community Where You Live
- The Good Porch
- Not Just Cute Cottages
Tag Archives: community
I was recently engaged in lively conversation among a group of small-scale developers that started with an online post about an innovative collective housing model in Berlin. The example was seen as an excellent opportunity for community-minded housing for friends, … Continue reading
Building a community from scratch is daunting, but the good news is that vibrant communities can grow from existing neighborhoods over time through the actions of people who live there, often without much money being spent. Right here, right now: … Continue reading